What is it?
Gridmanager allows you to create, reorder, update & delete rows and columns in grid layouts used by frameworks such as Bootstrap 3.x or Foundation 5.x. It is not another Rich Text Editor (although it can use them), and is designed to work more as a structural / page building device for use in web applications, custom CMS system etc.
- Drag and drop columns & rows
- Resize, delete and add columns on the fly
- Apply custom column and row classes
- Nest rows within columns
- Quickly edit the source code directly
- Add row templates for common column width layouts
- Add/Alter the ID of a column or row directly
- Use the dynamically inserted editable regions to change column/row text
- Tie in Rich Text Editors such as TinyMCE & CKEditor to those editable regions
- Change layout modes for easy editing & previewing of responsive classes
- Use fluid rows if you want
- Create your own custom controls for easily extending functionality