What is it?
Gridmanager allows you to create, reorder, update & delete rows and columns in grid layouts used by frameworks such as Bootstrap 3.x or Foundation 5.x. It is not another Rich Text Editor (although it can use them), and is designed to work more as a structural / page building device for use in web applications, custom CMS system etc.
- Drag and drop columns & rows
- Resize, delete and add columns on the fly
- Apply custom column and row classes
- Nest rows within columns
- Quickly edit the source code directly
- Add row templates for common column width layouts
- Add/Alter the ID of a column or row directly
- Add, Edit, Delete, Sort editable regions to change column/row text
- Tie in Rich Text Editors such as TinyMCE & CKEditor to those editable regions
- Change layout modes for easy editing & previewing of responsive classes
- Use fluid rows if you want
- Create your own custom controls for easily extending functionality
- New style of editable regions which are stackable/editable/deletable
- Added: default editable region button
- Added: Theming using LESS
- Default, light & dark themes now available
- Large visual cleanup
- Fixed: remoteURL now posts as proper key/value pair
- Added: initMarkup() to autowrap non commented markup
- Added: editableRegionEnabled & autoEdit options
- Added: additional filterCallback option which runs on init();
- Nested row & column support & new add nested row button
- Added ability to add custom controls on rows & columns (with your own callbacks)
- Added Custom column classes in addition to row classes
- RTE's are now attached to their own editable regions within columns
- Responsive class support added
- Responsive class layout mode added
- Font Awesome now the icon default
- Documentation now available at http://neokoenig.github.io/jQuery-gridmanager/docs
- Modal removed;
- Source code editing now available directly.
- Basic (very basic) foundation support with correct config.
- Editable Custom row classes.
- Editable Custom Row IDs
- Fluid rows now supported.
- Columns are now resizable.
- Column moving improved.
- Source code alert now modal
- TinyMCE, CKEditor now supported.
- Columns now moveable.
- Added reset, alert features, redid CSS and most of the plugin
- CSS moved to it's own file.
- Slight visual tweaks.
- initial alpha test.
Released under the MIT licence. Go wild.